Order & Shipping
1 - How long does it take to receive my order?
In general, it takes 1-4 days to prepare your order. And the delivery time completely depends on the destination. About tracking: Please check your tracking information in [My account] - [My Orders] (Shipped)-[Order Tracking].
Or track on the website of related shipping company with tracking number in the email/message sent by Totibeauty.
2 - How can I track the shipping information?
2. Check your tracking information in [My account] - [My Orders] (Shipped). After clicking "Order Tracking", you will see the Tracking No. and shipping company contact information.
Please contact the shipping company for getting detailed shipping information easily.
Your patience will be highly appreciated.
3 - Shopping Tips towards SA warehouse:
· All items from SA warehouse are only shipped to Saudi Arabia at present.
· Your order will be priorly shipped from SA warehouse, but some items will be shipped from Global warehouse if they are out of stock in SA warehouse.
Therefore, your order may be splited into two packages from different warehouses (SA and Global warehouse).
4 - Why the shipping information still has not been updated for 3 days?
If the shipping information has not been updated within 3 days, please wait patiently since the shipping company needs time to update. Otherwise, we suggest you contact the shipping company directly to get shipping details faster. But it maybe delay for delivery due to hot sales season. We will try our best to deliver your parcel as soon as possible and send message to you once the parcel information updated.
5 - Do I need to pay the custom tax?
In some cases, there will be VAT or other taxes, like customs duties or fees levied by your destination country.
1. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount. For further information, please send an email to us.
2. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country. You should refer to your local custom laws, and inform us about the requirements after ordering
3. When customs clearance procedures are required, there might be delays beyond our estimated delivery times. Additional charges for taxes or customs clearance must be paid by the recipient.
Please pay attention to the following notice about Customs Clearance:
You should fulfill you obligations, cooperate actively and truthfully provide relevant information and materials to Customs according to the law of your local country (region). If you confirm your order, namely you agree to submit your information to the customs and entrust the logistics provider to declare and clear customs for you.
6 - What's the shipping fee and how can I get free shipping?
Shipping fee completely depends on the destination and the order amount.
7 - What should I do if I want to push delivery?
1. Log in your account.
2. Find your order in "Shipped" order.
3. Click "Order Tracking" to confirm your order status.
4. Contact local shipping company to push delivery if your order has been in your country.
8 - Does the shipping company request my ID Card?
Some shipping companies may request your ID Card as a proof to deliver your order, please show it to them.
9 - Can I open my package before I pay for the COD order?
Please note that you need to pay the COD amount to our delivery partner before opening your parcel and trying on your items. This is for security and anonymity purposes.
If you don't like the products or the size doesn't fit you, you can always return the items afterward.